Tag: SPU

Protection of Survey Monuments

A Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR) permit is required (WAC 332-120-040 and RCW 58.04.015) for any work that would remove, adjusts, destroy or otherwise make a Survey Point or...Read More

Construction Permits

Construction Permits include the construction or repair of improvements to the right of way such as street paving, curbs, or sidewalks. Construction permits are further broken down into three groups d...Read More

3.13 Utilities

One of the important functions of the right-of-way is to provide space for water, sewer, electricity, street lighting, traffic signals and other utilities, both above and beneath the street surface. T...Read More